Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What's the meaning of life?

On one rainy day when I came to this World
A question possessed my mind that noone heared
Why to be here, what's the meaning of life?
I still kept asking this when I was a child
I imagined one day to find the answer to my "why"
But until then I have to walk on the path and try

As I was walking the sun suddenly ceased to shine
The day was over and I saw the shadow of the night
I was unsure whether I should walk in such a dark
And I remembered my question when I was a child
I looked upon the sky and saw thousends of stars
My worries dissapeared and hope again arrived

Thus my journey continued and I walked still alone
Slowly I forgot my question and just walked and walked
But then one day I saw someone standing on the road
And it puzzled me as I passed by why he doesn't walk
He looked at me and I was surprised cos in his eyes
I saw my question that I had when I was a child

--

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Celebrate your kids birthday with our birthday return gifts and baby shower gifts.